1. Service and Website. xNova International (referred to, as applicable, as "xNova International", the "Service", "we" or "us") provides market intelligence services intended to assist companies exporting to the United States. Xnova International is owned and operated by XNOVA INTERNATIONAL LLC, a Florida limited partnership.
2. Customer. As a customer of the Service or a representative of an entity that is a customer of the Service, you are a “Member” according to this agreement (or “you”). You represent that you have full power, capacity and authority to accept these Terms on behalf of yourself or your employer.
3. Account Requirements. To set up an account and use the Service you must:
· Be 18 years of age, or the age of majority inyour province, territory or country, to become a Member.
· Provide your legal full name, valid emailaddress, zip code, and any other information we request to complete youraccount-signup process.
· Provide us with one or more Payment Methods."Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment,as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party.
· Personally and manually create your account without using any automated means, except for any auto-complete feature offered by your internet service provider. A third party may not create an account for you and you must not allow any third party to use your information to create anaccount.
4. Account Ownership. The member who created the account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access to and control over the account and is responsible forany activity that occurs through the account. To maintain control over the account and prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should maintain control over access to the Service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. Account owners are not allowed to share their account, log-in or any other access related credentials with any other party unless explicitly stated otherwise in the details related to the specific plan they purchased. Absent an explicit multi-user authorization, all accounts are intended for single-use only. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you and/or xNova International. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. Billing. xNova International may offer the Service through a variety of billing methods, which include, but are not limited to monthly recurring subscriptions (“Subscription”). xNova International will bill you on the date you subscribe to the Service (“Subscription Date”), and will continue to bill you in accordance with your selected Subscription.
The One Month Access plan is a one-time membership. You will have access to the service for one month from the purchasing date. After that month, you will no longer have access to the service and no recurring subscriptions will be required.
The monthly membership is a minimum term 6-month contract. This means you will be required to pay 6 monthly payments before you can cancel the Membership. Upon subscribing to the Monthly Membership, you agree to a minimum term of 6 months, you are not permitted to cancel the agreement during the minimum 6 month term.
The agreed monthly payments will run until further notice with a minimum term of 6 months. After the initial 6-month minimum period has expired, you may cancel the subscription at any time. The membership fees will continue to be billed monthly until you provide us with notice to cancel.
You must cancel your Subscription at least one day prior to the next billing date to avoid a Subscription renewal. Fees will be billed to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the Subscription Date. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your Effective Date began on a day not contained ina given month.
6. Payment Methods. To use the Service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods. To cancel, please contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We reserve the right to change our subscription plans or adjust pricing for our Service or any components there of in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion.
9. No Refunds. Payments are non refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, xNova International offers the website and service as-is and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the website or its service, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. xNova International does not warrant that the functions or content contained on the website or service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our servers are free of viruses or other harmful components. In particular, xNova International makes no representation or warranty that the information provided through the service, regardless of the source, is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. xNova International disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the service.
11. Limitation of Liability. Except to the minimum extent required by applicable law and then only to that extent, in no event will xNova International, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates or agents be liable to you on any legal theory for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages, including without limitation, loss of revenue or income, lost profits, pain and suffering, emotional distress, cost of substitute goods or service, or similar damages suffered or incurred by you or any third party that arise inconnection with the website or service (or the termination there of for any reason), even if xNova International team has been advised of the possibilityof such damages. Our total liability for all claims made about the service inany month will be no more than what you paid us the month before.
12. Results Not Guaranteed. xNova International makes no guarantee or representation of any kind concerning the results of your use of the Website or Service. Any testimonials or examples displayed or depicted through Xnova International’s Website, programs, and/or the Service are only examples of what may be possible. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome, based on the use of the Service or anyother products, programs or service offered by us.
14. Third Party Resources. The Website and the Service may contain links to third party websites or other resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content or policies of third party websites or other resources. Links to such websites or resources are provided only as a convenience to you and do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with xNova International. You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any such third party websites or resources.
15. Security. The privacy and protection of your data is of the utmost importance to us. Although we use multiple and various security measures to help protect your Data against loss, misuse or unauthorized disclosure, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of information transmitted to us over the Internet.
16. Storage. The Data that you provide to us is generally stored on servers located in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, you should be aware that once your Data is submitted through our Service, it will be transferred to our servers in the United States and that the United States currently does not have uniform data protection laws in place.
17. Retention. We will retain your information for as long as needed. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you service, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain information necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
19. Intellectual Property. The Website, its original content, features, functionality (including look), our trademarks, service marks, logos, and Service content (“Intellectual Property”) are owned by xNova International. You agree to not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, or republish any of our Intellectual Property. The term “content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, Ad Words, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on the Website or otherwise through xNova International.
20. Customer Data. "Customer Data" means information, data, and other content, in any form or medium, including your billing and other information, that is submitted, posted, or otherwise transmitted by you, or a third party on your behalf, through the Service. As between you and xNova International, you own all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the Customer Data. You hereby grant xNova International a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, and otherwise use and display the Customer Data and perform all acts with respect to the Customer Data as may be necessary for xNova International to provide the Service and a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use the Customer Data for analytics purposes.
21. International Users. The Service is controlled, operated and administered by xNova International, a company based in Florida, United States. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
22. Compliance with Law. You represent and warrant that your use and interaction with xNova International and its Service is in compliance with all national, federal, state, and local laws, ordinances and regulations. If you are located in a country outside the United States it is your responsibility to determine that you are in compliance with the laws of that country. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from your breach of any part of these warranties.
23. Force Majeure. We shall not beliable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this agreement for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of god, war, hackers, third party internet providers, government orders, power failures, nuclear destruction or any other force majeure event.
24. Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
25. Severability. Any provision ofthese Terms which imposes an obligation after termination or expiration of thisagreement shall survive the termination or expiration of this agreement.
26. Headings. The section headings contained in these Terms are for reference purposes only and shall not affectin any way the meaning or interpretation of these Terms.
27. Waiver. Our failure to exerciseor delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise there of.
28. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of laws rules, or international law or convention.
29. Dispute Resolution. Any dispute or controversy you or we have arising under or in connection with this agreement shall be settled exclusively by binding arbitration solely by written submission in Miami, in the State of Florida, in accordance with the expedited Commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect, by one arbitrator. Judgment may be entered on the arbitrator’s award in any court having jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award any punitive or consequential damages. Arbitration shall proceed solely on an individual basis without the right for any claims to be arbitrated on a class action basis or on bases involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of others. The arbitrator’s authority to resolve and make written awards is limited to claims between you and us alone. Claims may not be joined or consolidated unless agreed to in writing by all parties. No arbitration award or decision will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a named party to the arbitration.
The above not withstanding, if you violate these Terms then we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief.
30. Assignment. You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights at our discretion.
31. Notice. All notices to you will be effective when we send it to the last email or physical address you gave us or posted on our Website. Any notice to us will be effective when delivered to us at:
86 SW 8th St, Suite 2602,
Miami, FL 33130
32. Copyright Infringement. If copyrighted content that belongs to you was posted on the Website without your permission please notify us at:
86 SW 8th St, Suite 2602,
Miami, FL 33130
Please include in your notice:
· An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf;
· The name, address, telephone number, and email address of the copyright owner;
· Identification of the copyrighted work that is being infringed;
· Identification of where the infringing material is located on our Website (a URL works best);
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
· A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and
· A statement that you’re authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
· This statement must be made under penalty of perjury, meaning if any part of the statement is false, you could be committing perjury—a serious offense that’s sometimes even classified as a felony.
Warning: If you knowingly make a false statement in your claim of copyright infringement, then you may be subject to liability for damages and heavy civil penalties. If you are not sure whether material on one of our Websites infringes your copyright, then you should speak with a lawyer before notifying us. We may forward your notice to the user that uploaded the content.
33. Electronic Communications. When you use the Service, or send emails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, or by posting notices and messages on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.